The Organic South Notes
Black elderberry extract 1 oz liquid we prepare our Black elderberry extract from the fully-ripened berries of Sambucus nigra trees which are Certified Organically Grown and/or Sustainably Wildcrafted in their natural wild habitat. To assure optimal extraction of Black Elderberry's bioactive compounds, the berries are hand-harvested only when fully mature, are carefully shade-dried to retain their full color & aroma, and are then thoroughly extracted. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement shake well before using take up to 40 drops in 2 oz. Of water or juice, two to four times per day. Best taken between meals. - or as directed by your healthcare professional. Other Ingredients: distilled water, certified organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin & Black elderberry extractives. Gluten-free warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
- Liquid herbal extract to support the body's immune system*
- Easily absorbed liquid engages taste and smell to help body recognize & use herbs ingested. Not hidden in a capsule from the pre-digestive senses
- Extracted from Certified-Organic sustainably wildcrafted herbs in their native environment
- Vegan, non-GMO, & gluten-free. Herb identity assured via HPTLC fingerprinting and other methods specific to each herb
- * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease